My 5 Favorite Clothing Items rn

Clothes, something I love and wear every day and today I will show you my 5 favorite items right now

My first item is this shirt from h&m, I'm really into the embroidered stuff en I think the roses give a cute touch to this shirt, it's minimalistic but cute.
This shirt has kinda the same vibe, this is a basic mens shirt from the Hema in XL and I embroidered the heart myself. I really love how this shirt turned out and I wear it a lot. Embroidering is a lot easier than I thought and it can give a unique vibe to a basic shirt.








 Next is this blouse from The Sting, I love this blouse so much. It is one of the more expensive items on the list but I wear it a lot. It is light blue and has white paint splatters all over, which I think gives it a fun touch, they also sell this on in a brownish colour
 The army green cropped sweater is also an item I love, I don't wear this too often but it is a very comfortable cute sweater. I got it at the New Yorker.
And last but certainly not least there is this white blouse I got at h&m, I absolutely adore this blouse. It's insanely comfortable and really cute. It is a little bit see through but I don't mind it, I think it's very lovely.








These were my five favorite items of clothing right now, I hope you enjoyed.

Reacties

Populaire posts