My favorite lgbtq+ books


LGBTQ+ pride month was just in June, but it's always time to be proud of who you are, and some books are very open to lgbt characters, so here are some of my favorite.
My first favorite is Aristotle and Dante discover the secrets of the universe, I love this book so much, it's writing insanely beautifully and the story line is just in general so amazing!
You cannot make a list of lgbt books and not include carry on, omg how I love that book, a masterpiece, love it.
Far from you is also a lovely book, the lgbt aspect is a little more subtile here, but it is there. I love this book a lot.
Also on my list is the danish girl, this book is about the first transgender women and I think this story is so beautiful and important. We can all learn something from this story.
Obviously, because I added carry on I also have to add fangirl, but this is more of a sub book, because the lgbt subjects are from carry on.

I'm gonna leave it at these five books, mainly because it turned out I haven't read a lot of lgbt books, but I'll definitely make a part two when I've read more.



Reacties

Populaire posts