Spoiler free review: Fantastic Beasts And Where To Find The Screenplay

"I love house elves. My uncle is a house elf."
Fantastic beast and where to find them is the most recent Harry Potter movie that came out and follows the story of Newt Scamander. He is a magizoologist and he is in New York to find some magical creatures to write his book about.
I did really enjoy this book. I read the original book (see here) and I saw the movie too and I decided to purchase this book. I did really enjoy the story, but I didn't like reading this one as much as The Cursed Child, which was written the same way. The writing style did annoy me a little more. But all in all I did really love the story and it was a lot of fun to read. I do think the screenplays are more like collectors items for the Harry Potter fans.

Reacties

Populaire posts