Shop Log Haarlem

I went shopping a while ago in Haarlem and these are all the items I bought.

 The first item I bought is this dress from H&M, it in a blue colour and it's all lace. The upper part and the waist part are see through which I personally really like.
The second item is this tour de france shirt from The Sting. I really love the red colour of this shirt and I think it would look just as cute when it's little worn.
This floral shirt is from the Only. I love the minimal but cute design, it really is a shirt that you could wear with anything.
This bralette is another item I've been loving lately. It is a gorgeous lace piece and perfect for underneath a deeper shirt, this is also from the Only
These two sport bras are both really cute and they were in the sale, perfect (H&M)

 I am in love with these pants, I love the fancy pants trend and I am in love with this pair from the Bershka. It has white stripes on the blue pants, luve








And last these shorts from the Bershka, they are very unique. They are very cute and I love them.










These were all the items I got, hope you liked it x

Reacties

Populaire posts