Spoiler free review: To The Bone

"People say they love you, but what they mean is how loving you makes them feel about themselves."
To the bone tells the story of Ellen, a girl with anorexia. After having tried so many treatments Ellen is now in this home for people with eating disorders to battle her illness and on her road to recovery she meets a lot of amazing people with similar problems.
I absolutely adored this movie. It is made by people with eating disorders and that's very noticeable. A lot of movies like this one are very unbelievable and unrealistic, but this one felt very true and was very similar to a lot of stories I've heard myself. I think the movie tells a very important story and is beautifully made. It wasn't at all boring and I would highly recommend it to everyone!

Reacties

Populaire posts