My 5 Favorite Bookstagram Accounts


Bookstagram is one of the many instagram places there is, so today I wanted to share 5 of my favorites.

First of all is rebeckajwahl, I love her feed because it has books but also a lot of other stuff and in general her feed looks really clean and minimalistic which I really love.

Booksofthemuggleborn has basically the opposite feed, but that is actually what I love about her feed. I think her pictures are always very cute and I love it.

Ivybooknerd is one of the first people I followed, there is a lot of colour in her pictures but they're still very calm and cute, love it.

Next up is darkfearietales, her pictures alway have a very dark and mysterious vibes but her pictures are so creative and that is what I love about her. Very unique and awesome.









Eviebookish is another one of the more colourful people, her pictures always go nice together and nice with the book, very creative I love it.


Reacties

Populaire posts