Spoiler free review: Wonder Woman

I will fight for those who cannot fight for themselves.
Wonder woman tells the story about Diana who lives with the other Amazonian warriors in an island which cannot be found by anyone until an American soldier crashes his plane in the sea around the island and the German soldiers also find the island. This is how Diana finds out about the war going on in the 'regular human' world. Because she feels like it's the duty of the Amazonian warriors to protect humanity she leaves the island with the soldier to save the world.
I did really enjoy the movie, I really loved having a female super hero. I personally love all superhero movie male or female, but it was fun to watch. I have to say Diana was always on the edge of being annoying and it being funny, but she didn't cross the line so it was fine. Another aspect I also have mixed feelings about is her outfit. On one side she does wear the original outfit which is always nice, but the outfit is very sexualized which I didn't have a huge problem with, but Diana/Gal Gadot is in general insanely pretty so I didn't think it was necessary. But I did enjoy the movie, I think the casting was done perfectly and I would recommend the movie.

Reacties

Populaire posts