Summer favorites

Summer is almost over and we're (finally) getting some fall vibes, but first we have to have a summer favorites post!

Im gonna start off with music:
Lana Del Ray, the absolute queen, released her new album in July and it is amaaazing. So obviously it's always very hard to choose one favorite song, but if I had to I'd had to go with one song I'd pick lust for life, I really love that song and I love The Weeknd so this is a perfect collab.
Another song I really love is life of the party by All Time Low. I loved All Time Low for a long time and even though this song is a little different than the older songs but I still really love it and I think everyone should give it a try!

Next up are my book favorites:
Firstly I finally finished the dark minds trilogy, I read the first book forever ago (end 2016, so not that long but still..) and I brought the books with me on vacation, and I finished both of them in 4 days... and I cried.. Yeah it was good, loved it.
I also really loved the book freeks,  I always love books, but after reading this book I feel like I should have a 6 star rating, I really loved the story line, it was very unique (review tomorrow).

Next up is one food favorite which is the Kims salt and pepper potato chips. Omg everyone should eat this stuff, also my name is in it so yeah best thing ever. It is a Norwegian brand so I'm not sure if you can get it anywhere else, but it is basically paprika chips with salt and pepper and it is the best thing ever omg.

Then there are my other favorites:
The first city we visited in Norway we got to this gaming shop and they sold basically the cutest mugs. And it was buy 2 get one for free but I didn't want to spend all my money at the first day sooo I only got one, but it is basically the coolest thing ever. It is a heat changing mug, first it shows just a black mug with some footsteps and it says I solemnly swear I'm up to no good  and when the heat is applied it shows the mauranders map, which is the coolest thing ever! So I am in love with that.
Next is a bath rope. It is not an insanely amazing bath rope, but I wanted one for a really long time so I'm really happy I finally got one.
And last but certainly not least is about the best bookstore in the entirety of Norway is the science-fiction bookstore. The one we went to had so many sci-fi, fantasy and anime stuff on the main floor and there was even this really cool and cute coffee shop with the cutest movie inspired cakes. And after we ate and drank something we found out there was a staircase that went down and they had a whole bunch of comics, manga and games! So that was an amazing surprise and I'd highly recommend going there.

I hope you all enjoyed it and you had a nice summer xxx






Reacties

Populaire posts