18 facts about me

A month ago I turned 18 years, and in those 18 years and with that comes 18 years of me, which means a lot of facts and today I wanted to share some, enjoy

1. My birthday is september 12, which makes me a virgo
2. I have been living in the same house my whole life
3. I'm 25% swiss
4. I have two younger brothers
5. I have been dancing since I was 7 years old (approximetaly)
6. I did grade 11 twice
7. I am more of a cat person than a dog person
8. My favorite season is winter if it snows, otherwise it's autumn
9. I hate slow walkers
10. I love traveling, especially by car because you can see everything
11. I love doing things on my own, but I do have a hard time getting myself to do things when no one else says 'hey let's go'
12. I love high heels, but I like comfort way too much
13. When I disagree with something you will know
14. Also when I don't like you I don't put effort in being nice, though I won't be mean if you aren't mean to me
15. I have had problems with my knees since I was about 10 years old
16. I prefer tea over coffee
17. I personally don't believe in 'coming out', it helps that my family is very accepting, I just don't feel the need
18. I am much rather outside than inside

And that's it, I hope you all enjoyed it. This was way harder than I expected hahaha
Get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts