5 Iphone Apps You Should Check Out

There are a lot of really great apps out there, some really awesome and some less great, here are some of my favorite apps. Some of these might also work for Android but I'm not sure about all of them since I have an Iphone.

1. I know everyone is always talking about this app, but I do actually really love it: VSCO, this is an photo editing app and it works really nice! There are a lot of options and you create dozens of different looks. If you haven't yet I would recommend you try it out.
2. Next is another photo app: UNUM, in this app you can place your pictures and see what it will look like when you post them, this way you can kind of plan your pictures.
3. An app I have been loving for a really long time is PicsArt. This is again a photo editing app, you can make really good edits with this one! It also has collage options which is really nice too.
4. Next are two health apps. The first one P Tracker Life, this is a period tracker app. I really like to know when it's coming so this is very convenient and easy to use.
5. And last but not least is My Water. With this app you can track your water intake. Te app bases the amount of water you have to drink on your length and weight so it really is personalized in that way which I really like.

So that's all I hope you liked it and maybe try out some of these.
Get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts