Autumn Morning Routine

Since my ritme got kinds messed up I decided to make a little morning routine for myself so I'd be able to get up early every morning, so here is my morning routine for autumn.

My alarm goes off every day at 6.30 am, I like to wake up nice and easy so I don't jump out of bed right away but I give myself max 30 minutes to wake up.
In this time I'll watch some youtube, reply to texts and go on Instagram.
At 7 am I jump out of bed and start getting dressed, most of the time I already put together an outfit the evening before and otherwise I'll grab something out of my closet.
I also do my hair and make up. Most of the time this doesn't take me more than 15 minutes and then I go downstairs for breakfast.
When I'm downstairs I make breakfast and lunch, eat and go back upstairs, nothing interesting.
Most of the time I now have some spare time which I usually use to write a little, read a book, watch more youtube or make some homework.
Than I pack my bag, brush my teeth and head out the door.
And that's all, nothing really interesting but I hope you liked it anyway.
Get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts