Autumn Night Routine

Since I posted a morning routine a while back I obviously also had to post a night routine, so here ya go, enjoy
After dinner I go upstairs and most of the time finish some work for the day, this is either articles or school work. Sometimes I will watch something after but I do try to turn my laptop off early on. After that I like to listen to some music and draw or paint something. Other times I like to read a little. Than I will take off my make up and brush my teeth. Than I will most of the time just check my emails, snaps or messages and go to bed. I try to go to bed by 9.30 so I can have a nice long night rest and wake up fresh and early

This was a little bit of a shorter article, but I hope you still enjoyed it.
See you tomorrow
Get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts