Bullet Journal Set-Up

Since the last time I posted a bullet journal set-up post I have changed up some little things and I thought it would be fun for you guys to see another one of these posts, enjoy

So first of all the monthly begin page, I still do this pretty much the same way. So what I like to do is make a left page anything I feel like doing that month. This month I decided to paint this little piece with my new watercolours and a fineliner. But last month I printed the grease poster and stuck that in for example. Then on the right page I like to make a page that starts the theme of that month and says which month it is. So for October I wanted to go with a autumn theme, so I drew a moon, some trees and wrote down October.

Next up is my monthly spread. For this page I always like to have a part that is a monthly overview, this month I decided to do it in a vertical way only on the left page, but you can make little squares or even make half of the month on the left page and the other half on the right, whatever you like. For the rest I do switch it around quite a lot. This month I decided to do a part where I track my expenses, a part for blogpost ideas and a part for the books, movies and series I've watched/read. I normally would make a part with all the blogposts for that month, but since I'm doing blogtober rn I already had a page for that. For decorations I really love printing some cute pictures that go with the theme and stick them in. For this month I painted the background in autumny colours, but I don't always do this and if you don't have a lot of time I wouldn't recommend this. I love making little doodles and I really love to use the wrappers from easter eggs (yes I am that crazy person why keeps all of those) and use them for all sort of decorations.

And last but certainly not least my daily spreads. I don't really ever do weekly spreads, I don't really find those helpful.. This month I decided to go for a horizontal layout again because this month isn't really that busy, but when it is I like to make vertical spreads. My headers change around a lot, but most of the time I like either big square letters like this or a more calligraphy kind of style. For decorations I like the same as my monthly spread; pictures, doodles, and paper.




And that's all, I hope you guys enjoyed it, and until tomorrow, get cozy x











Reacties

Populaire posts