My 5 Favorite Photography Instagram Accounts

Photography is something I really love and there are some great photographers on Instagram, so here are some of my favorites, enjoy


First of all let's start with the obvious; Brandon Woelfel, how could i not love him. I just really love his style, I love how he works with the fairy lights and his editing is just so on point, it's just perfect. I makes it all feel a little magical and fantasy like which i really like. (so Brandon if you read this, call me :p)

Next up is Jessica Kobesi, her style has something quit vintagey, maybe it's just me, but I really love that. Her style is really pretty. I also love her YouTube channel and the challenges on there.


Next up is Derrick Freske, Derrick has a little bit of the styles of Jessica and Brandon combined. Some of his pictures are really awesome in the dark with some small lights and some have that "hipster" (hate that word) vibes. I really love his work and it feels really warm and homie to me.

Jordan Hammond is another one of my faves, his photography is very different from the others. He takes really awesome and pretty travel photos. I really love his style of photographing and the editing that is probably going on is really pretty. It really love the vibe the pictures give me and you should totally check them out.

And last but not least is Rob Stok, I have been loving him for soooo long. His nature photography really is next level. I also really love the videos that he makes and his vlogs about his photography on his YouTube.








There are still way more photographers I love, so maybe there will be a part too. but for now definitely check out these amazing people!
Get cozy x

















Reacties

Populaire posts