My Favorite Stationary Items

Stationary, the stuff of every bullet journal nerd. So here are some of my favorite items.
My first favorite item are my fineliners from Hema, Hema is a really cute dutch store and I really love their fineliners. I also really love the Stabilo fineliners, but the Hema ones are a little cheaper. I think te quality is comparable and in that case a cheaper version will win in my opinion.
The next item are the washi tapes from Simply Gilded, I really love their washi tapes, very cute.
My third favorite are the Lyra Color-Giants in METALLIC, these pencils are so pretty and give a really good metallic effect to everything, I really like them.
Lastly are two items which are comparable, these are the Tiger own brand markers and the Winsor & Newton promarker in pastel. I really love both of these markers, but they both bleed in my journal, so that sucks, but they're both really pretty and there's always a way to work around this problem.

These are my favorite stationary items for now, I hope ya'll enjoyed it and until tomorrow, get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts