My Funko Collection

Funko's, those cute little figures from your favorite movies and series, I too am obsessed with them and these are the ones I have collected so far.
The first funko I got is this cute little Anna from Frozen, I got her in the Royalty Owlcrate box and I really love her. I really love that she is a mini because I wouldn't really get her as a big one but like this i actually really love her.
Next up is this Captain America wobble head funko. I got this one for my birthday and I really love it. He has his little shield and he just looks perfect. Cap is one of my favorite superheroes (#teamcap) and I love that I have this cute funko of him. Of all the Cap funkos this is also my favorite one, I just love this outfit a lot more than the others, so that's just perfect
Next is my mad hatter funko. I am a huge Alice in Wonderland fan so I really wanted a funko for that. The Hatter and the Chesire Cat are my two favorite characters and I really want both of their funkos. I got the hatter that time and he is just so adorable. I think he looks perfect and I love that he has his cup of tea, just adorable. I also did a Alice in Wonderland challenge at this time so this was perfect.
Harry Potter was a funko I always wanted as huge HP fan, and that is the next one I got. This is the little Harry with his wand and the prophecy I really love this one and it looks so cute in pictures. I like how he's wearing a regular outfit and not his Hogwarts costume because I like to sort of see Harrys personal style in it.
Harley Quinn is one I got after I saw Suicide Squad, I have alway been a Batman fan and I actually liked Suicide Squad so I really wanted a funko for this. I really love that she is wearing her party dress, that makes her a little less basic.
And last I got Jack Skeleton, I am a huuuuuuge Nightmare Before Christmas fan and since halloween is coming up I couldn't not get this one it's so perfect, I am in love. I love how he has a somewhat greenisch shade to him and he just looks like Jack so perfectly.








So those are all the funkos I've got so far, I am definitely planning on getting more hopefully soon, until then
Get cozy x







Reacties

Populaire posts