Places I Want To Visit

There are alway so many places I'd love to visit, here are 5 of those places, enjoy
(All the pictures come from the Wikipedia pages of the places)
The first place I'd love to visit is Saarland, Germany. This place has a really amazing lake with an amazing island in the middle of it. I in general quite love German nature and this isn't actually too far from my home so I'd love to go here and shoot some awesome pictures.
Next up is Gosau, Austria, I love forests and mountains which are two things they have here I just would love to go here sometimes. I think Austria has so many pretty places and this is just one I'd love to visit sometime.
Bariloche in Argentina is another one of these places. The lakes here are just so gorgeous and this forest and mountains omg. I have never been to Argentina in general, but when I go there this is definitely a place I am going to visit!

Norway is one of my favorite countries, but last time I only got to visit the southern parts and I'd love to go higher up north. Norway is overall gorgeous, and Reine is definitely a place I want to go. I have so many photography ideas here and I just need to go here, so pretty.

And last for today are the Zion Canyons in the USA. i have never been to America and I would love to visit the big cities, but I would also really love to visit the canyons, I have never really been to a canyon before and this one looks really pretty and awesome.

Reacties

Populaire posts