Spoiler free review: Glitter

“Is it truly worth saving your life if you lose your soul in the process?” 
Glitter tells the story of Danica, she lives in the palace of Versailles where everything is like it used to be in the 18th century. But Danica doesn't love her life here, especially because she has to marry the king, who isn't really the man of her dreams. Her only way out is a drug so powerful that the littlest amount will make the wearer addicted in no time; glitter. But no one can know.. Can she escape before her wedding..??
I really enjoyed this book, it's very different from anything I've read before and I really loved that. The story is very unique and the plot is very weird, but in a good way. The story has a lot of funny elements, and all in all I was very thrilled all the way through. Will Danica make it or not is really a question you'll have till the end of the book, which I really loved. I would recommend this book to everyone.

Reacties

Populaire posts