Spoiler free review: Never Fade

“I don't want to just see someone's face; I want to know his shadow, too."

Never Fade is the second book in the Darkest Minds series. In this book Ruby joined the Children's League but in her heart she is still with Liam and her friends. And things don't get much better when she finds out Liam is in trouble. She wants to help him but how can she do that now he that forgot her? Ruby has to leave the league behind, find Liam and finally get some answers about what has happend to the world.
Omg how I love this series, it's insane. I loved this book so much. What I love about it is that all the characters really have their own personalities which you really learn a lot about throughout the books, every character has a backstory, a unique personality and you could draw them in detail because Alexandra Bracken has described their appearances in great detail. The story is always on the edge and never gets boring. Ruby is constantly put in danger or putting herself in danger which makes me nervous but does make you continue reading. Also, the romantic and funny elements make it the perfect read. I think this is one of the best dystopian series out there (yup I said it, I mean it does also have a 4.33 star rating on Goodreads) and I would so highly recommend it, I am in love!

Reacties

Populaire posts