What Is In My Bag


Even though school has started quite a while ago already I thought it would be nice to do a What's In My Bag, maybe you'll get inspired or you realize you forgot something.These are all items I always have in my bag, because obviously I don't always bring the same school books.
First thing I always bring is my wallet, in this is my ID cart, my school pass and my locker pass. I also always bring some money so if I were to forget my lunch I could buy something.
Next up are some "beauty" items, I always bring deodorant, tissues, lip balm and a hair brush. I also alway bring something for my period.
Because I like to stay hydrated throughout the day, I always like to bring some sort of water bottle. I have the "my daily detox drink" bottle from America Today, but any sort of refillable water bottle will do the trick.
I also always bring a pencil case with at least two pens, two pencils, a ruler, an eraser and a usb disc. This way I always have everything on hand that I could possibly need.
And last but certainly not least my phone, I always bring my phone for music or in class, and during the breaks to just go on Instagram etc.
I hope you enjoyed, and until next time, get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts