My 5 Favorite Clothing Shops

Everyone has different style and therefor likes different clothing stores, so here are some of my favorites
My first favorite is The Sting, whenever I go to The Sting I just always find something that I absolutely love, some of my favorite items come from the sting, so I just absolutely love going there.
Next up is Urban Outfitters, I love UO sooooo much and I absolutely hate that there is only one in Holland, but they have so many cute stuff, both clothes and other things. I always add a huge amount of things to my wishlist. I absolutely love that store.
Zara is another one of my faves. I love Zara so much because they just have so many unique items and even though I don't have that many items from Zara I love every single item I own. (the red sweater you see quite a lot on my Instagram is from Zara)
Bershka, such a lovely store. They have a lot of very trendy items, but I actually really love the store.
And last but certainly not least Stradivarius, this store to me has a little bit of that UO vibe. I really love the items they sell and I think they have a nice combination of trendy and unique items which I really love. One of my favorite sweaters comes from this store. They also sell a lot of cute things beside clothes.

I would highly recommend checking out all of these stores.
I hope y'all enjoyed this article and I'll see you next time.
Get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts