Spoiler free review: American Horror Story season 3

"You girls need to learn to fight. When witches don't fight, we burn"
Season three tells the story of Zoe who turns out to be a witch, she has to leave her house and live with a coven, a group of witches and their leader. All the girls learn to use their power and if that isn’t hard enough many problems occur among the way..

I really liked this season, I loved season 1 and didn’t like season 2 at all and this season was great again. I loved the theme of witches and I think they used that theme very well. The storyline was very interesting with enough “regular” girl things and witch things to keep it interesting. I loved all the characters and I love how they all had their different personalities and those were very strong throughout the entire season which made for some awesome and funny moments! I think the story has all the right elements: romance, humor and the creepy vibe we all know and love of ahs, I really liked this season and would highly recommend!

Reacties

Een reactie posten

Populaire posts