spoiler free review: Spider-man, big time

Today something different; a comic review, exciting!
Spider-Man Big Time tells the story of Peter Parker when he starts working at Horizon Labs. Marla Jameson recommended him to the head of the lab and this is perfect for Peter. Now he has a place to hide his spidey stuff and make a good living. The hobgoblin's are trying to take over and Peter has to stop them, he uses his new job to create a new suite and gadgets for his spidey life. Will this help him defeat the hobgoblin? And for how lang can he keep it hidden...

This comic was the first one I read in a very long time, I really should get back to reading comics. Superheroes are some of my favorite types of stories and Spider-Man was one of the first superheroes I knew. The story was really awesome and I really enjoyed it. Since it was fairly short I finished it really quickly, which I really liked. I would recommend checking it out, even if you don't think you are a comic reading, just give it a try and you'll see you actually really enjoy it.


Reacties

Populaire posts