things that remind me of winter

Winter, my favorite season, these are some things that remind me of winter.
1. fluffy socks, I wear fluffy socks all the time in winter, they are so cozy and warm and just perfect.
2. The song I see fire by Ed Sheeran, this song is in general one of my favorite songs of all time. But for some reason it feels so wintery to me. The feel of warm crackling fires and watching the hobbit, perfection. I should have a hobbit marathon this winter...
3. The colour red, this is a colour I love in both autumn and winter, such a warm cozy colour.
4. Coloring books, I really love coloring books, especially when they are fandom related. I have the Harry Potter coloring book, and it just gives me such winter vibes.
5. And last hot chocolate, I drink so much hot chocolate in the winter, it's insane, I just love it. And I make a pretty bomb hot chocolate if I may say so myself.

I hope you guys enjoyed it and you love winter a little more now.
I'll see you again next week.
Get cozy x












Reacties

Populaire posts