2018 bullet journal plan


Happy new year everyone!! Today I want to share my plans for my bullet journal in 2018, so let’s get started...

For this year I want to go a lot more minimal, I love the pretty over the top bujos but for me a simple and clean design works a lot better and I'll still be able to make art in a different journal. For January I went with a cute flower theme.
I wanted the letters to be sort of carved out of flowers, so what I did was write the word January in calligraphy and than outline is to I had the thicker letters. After that I went all the way around with a variety of little flowers and grass types.
I am really happy with how it turned out and I think it looks very minimal but still in a way very detailed and unique even though it wasn't that hard to make.
For my weekly spread I switched to using one page for the entire week, I don't need that much space for my spreads and I think this will work just fine. By adding the little flowers and grass to the bottom it looks way less boring and it adds a little bit of extra fun while still keeping it simple.

I am really happy with how these turned out and I am so excited for this year and all it will bring. I hope you guys got some inspiration and if you'd like to see more of my bujo I have a bujo instagram @kimsjournals so check that out.


xxx kim








Reacties

Populaire posts