spoiler free review: stranger things 2


"Do you wanna be normal? Do you wanna be just like everyone else? Being a freak is the best. I’m a freak"
(this is obviously the second season so there will obviously be spoilers for the first season)
After they saved Will from the upside down everything seems to go back to normal and even though a lot of people think Will is a freak everyone is cool again. But this changes quickly when it seems a part of the upside down is still inside him and trying to take over our world. But with everything that happend last time who can they trust and will they be able to help Will before it destroys him?

Stranger Things 2, I'm definitely the last person to talk about it, but it's stranger things so I can't not talk about it. Obviously I loved it and it was amazing, but I actually didn't like Max (I know, very unpopular opinion), I just didn't care for her too much. I also missed a little character development, but all in all the story line was freaking insane again and I do love all the characters. Steve was honestly a cool mom and I loved it and just the general story line was so awesome. I really hope Will will be fine now, because I just feel so bad for him. So I would definitely recommend it even though I didn't love it as much as the first season.
























Reacties

Populaire posts