the 1st noble truth

Even though I wouldn’t say I'm a buddhist it is something I’m very much interested in. So therefor today I wanted to share the 1st noble truth.
"Life is suffering, life includes pain, getting old, disease and death. We also endure psychological suffering like loneliness, frustration, fear etc. This is an irrefutable fact that cannot be denied."
This might actually be my favorite noble truth. I personally think it's very important to know this because otherwise you'll always be searching for a reason why something is happening to you. I don't think it is happening to you because some God wanted you to suffer, I'd much rather believe it's happening because it happens to everyone. What would make you so special that you don't have to suffer? I think it realistic much more than pessimistic, everyone suffers and so will you.
I think people should think more about things like this, so keep this in mind next time you are going through something.

xxx




















Reacties

Populaire posts