april favorites

May has already started and April has begun, so here are my favorites for the last month.

first things first, I went to the fall out boy concert, my 14-year-old self was dying the entire time. they were really good live and I loved how they played both new and older songs, so yeah loved it.
next is a youtuber; sammiespeaks, her videos are really aesthetic and cute and just really fun to watch.
I got myself a mini kanken, because I just really wanted it and it's soooooo cute. I already used it so much and it's just perfect for short school days or day trips.
and last, the day that I passes away... thursday april 26th... the day I saw infinity war. I already have my review up so go check that out if you're interested but yeah so many feels.

and thats all for this time, bye x 

Reacties

Populaire posts