movies I need to see 2018

even though the year has been going on for a couple of months and infinity war already happend (and I died watching it) here are some movies coming out this year that I need to see.

lets start with the three movies I've already seen this year:
- game night
- the maze runner; death cure
- avengers infinity war
all movies I really enjoyed and reviews will be up already or coming soon.

now the movies that are planned to come out this year and I really wanna see:
- deadpool 2, I absolutely loved the first deadpool and I can't wait to see the next one
- black panther, I'll probably watch this very soon, so exciting
- a quit place, from time to time I like myself some thriller/horror
- the incredibles 2, ITS BEEN 14 YEARS!!!!
- ready player one
- ant man and the wasp, i love paul rudd and evangeline lilly and michael douglas, so..
- rampage, it sounds so stupid I have to see it
- jurrasic world, why not
- red sparrow, it sounded kinda creepy but kinda cool
- hotel transilvania 3, I love those movies not gonna lie
- tomb raider, I love the old movies and the trailer seemed really nice
- venom, he's one of my favorite villains/anti heroes, I love him
- aquaman, I think that movie could either be amazing or suck, so im excited to see what they'll make out of it.
- the first purge, I absolutely love the purge movies
- the grimes of grindelwald, I mean duh

thats it so far ^^














Reacties

Populaire posts