june/july favorites

since I didn't post a favorites post last month this month will combine both june and july.

let's start with all my music favorites:
obviously p!atd came out with their new album pray for the wicked, I actually love all the songs (not like I expect anything else from Brendon) but the songs are all so good! I think my fave might be king of the clouds, but I don't even know.
than tøp decided to hit us all in the face with a new album, or actually two songs (three when I am writing this) and they are sooooo good! if you are someone who doesn't fully understand tøp please google the albums and their meanings, you will stan.
both billie eilish her new songs; lovely with Khalid and you should see me in a crown, so good!
I fell in love with the vamps again, just my type is such a fun song!
youngblood and ghost of you by 5sos, both so good.
(i am speeding through this but i dont think its that interesting for yall, so just listen to all the songs)
dance to this by troye sivan, such a good song omg (just preordered the album woop)
i'll leave a light on from tom walker, I could cry that song is so beautiful omg

enough songs for now,
I also went to see oceans 8 (review just went up go check it out) so fun

I graduated, which is awesome!!1!!1!

I visited Paris for a day watch here

I also went to this zoo which takes in animals who are mistreated and everything and it was so much fun (i fed a maki which was crazy)

I thinks thats all! there ya go, enjoy your august!


















Reacties

Populaire posts