falling leaves playlist



Fall started (first of september people, sutumn is here), autumn is my second favorite season and i abolsutely love relatively calm, soothing music during this season. sooooo here is my playlist for autumn 2018


ivy - frank ocean
red roses - lil skies, this song is a little rap-like, which isn’t a genre i usually listen too, but this song i just really like
happier - marshmellow ft. bastille
summertime sadness - lana del rey, obviously an older song, but this too me is such a relaxed song, so it’s prefect for autumn
seventeen - no rome
tootimetootimetootime - the1975, new song by the1975, what an amazing song
my blood - twenty one pilots, can’t wait for the entire album
r.u. mine + rip to my youth mashup, i love both of these songs imdividually and the mashup is so good too
superhero - lauv, if you listen too this song please read the story that’s in the video, it’s so cute
enemies - lauv
never not - lauv
narcissist - no rome ft. the1975
loyal to me - nina nesbitt
once upon a dream - lana del rey, also an older song, but in autumn i really love the more creepy/halloweeny type of songs and this one is perfect for this
drunk - ed sheeran, for some reason this is such a autumny song
i see fire - ed sheeran, i have loved this song for so long and ever since i watched the hobbit and lord of the rings i am even more in love with this song and the desolation of smaug always has such an autumn vibe to me shich makes this song even more autumny to me
seventeen - troye sivan
lucky strike - troye sivan
what a heavenly way to die - troye sivan, these three songs from troye’s new album bloom have the most chill autumn vibe to me, i love all the songs from the album but these are the most relaxed to me

that’s all for today, i hope you like these songs and till next time
get cozy x

Reacties

Populaire posts