september favorites


finally autumn is here!


my first month of uni is over, it was a month full of new experiences and new friends and i absolutely loved it. my study (psychology) is so interesting and i am really loving it so far. all the people are really nice and everyone has kinda the same interests which is really fun.

september was also my birthday month, so jeej me.

this month one of my favorites is the halsey concert. i saw her in amsterdam on september 25th and i dont think i have ever screamed this hard. she was so amazing, such a sweet person and i really loved the how she combined telling stories, talking to us and singing her songs. i have been a halsey fan for so long and this made me even more of a fan, shes just amazing.

i also got back into drawing which i am really excited about. i am also participating in inktober so follow me on insta if you wanna see more of that (@kmwstr)

i uploaded my first plan with me this month, i am gonna try to do this every month and yeah i am excited about that.

there have been a lot of songs i have been loving lately, if you want to see all of those please check out my playlist article.

okay thats all for today
i hope you enjoyed it
get cozy
xxx

Reacties

Populaire posts