29 Liedjes Om Nu Te Luisteren


Hierbij 29 nummers van verschillende bands en zangers die ik heel leuk vind, enjoy
Thumbs - Sabrina Carpenter
Dancing With A Wolf - All Time Low
Borders - Amber
Dreams - Bastille
No Angels - Bastille ft. Ella
What Lies Beneath - Breaking Benjamin
Avalanche - Bring Me The Horizon
Dancing On My Own - Calum Scott
I See Fire - Ed Sheeran
Suffer - Get Scared
All About You - Hillary Duff
Guys My Age - Hey Violet
How Hard I Try - Filious
Bullet - Hollywood Undead
Mad Hatter - Melanie Martinez
Nothing Else Matters - Metallica
R.I.P 2 My Youth - The Neightbourhood
Would You Still Be Here - Of Mice And Men
Emperor's New Clothes - Panic! At The Disco
King For A Day - Pierce The Veil
Holy - PVRIS
Roger Rabbit - Sleeping With Sirens
Filthy Pride - Social Repose
Lowlife - That Poppy
Should Have Been Us - Tori Kelly
Ease - Troye Sivan
Lane Boy - Twenty One Pilots
Rolling Stone - The Weeknd
Take Shelter - Years & Years



Reacties

Populaire posts