my half year favorites


At the first of July half of this years was over and therefor I decided to tell you some of my favorite items of the entire year so far, have fun.


So I'll start of with some of my favorite YouTubers of this year, so these are people I started watching this year.
The first one is Conan Gray, omg he is such a sweetheart, he makes lovely videos about art and his life, I absolutely love him, also very aesthetically pleasing hahaha. Next is CatCreature, she is also a lovely person who talks about art and her school, where she vlogs, I love her so much! Next up is Ash Hardell, I had been watching MissFender for a while now and I saw Ash pop up in some of her videos and boy are they amazing!! I absolutely adore them, they make awesome content about everything lgbt, perfect! Next op is Harmony Nice, I have been watching her for a little longer than just this year, but she totally deserves a place here. Harmony makes videos about wiccan things and paranormal stuff, right up my alley. And last but not least is David Dobrik. At first I mainly knew him as Liza's boyfriend, but he actually makes really funny content. I have been binge watching his vlogs whenever I didn't want to study (shhh).

Next are my favorite books of this year so far.
Firt of all Note to Self, I absolutely loved this book, I'm a hudge Conor fan, but I think this book is great for anyone. Next is My lady Jane, I got this book in the royalty owlcrate and I adored it! And last I also loved The Daughter of the Pirate King, this book is soooo awesome and I loved the storyline, it's very creative and pretty unique, love it.

Now I won't have any song or clothing updates, because the song article just came online and I'll post an article about my favorite clothing soon.

Next up are some of my favorite series so far, I won't be talking about anime right now, because again an anime update will be up soon!
The first series I loved this year is The Flash, as a huge superhero fan I love this series, DC does honestly make great series and this one I 100% love. The next series I loved it Riverdale, omg I freaking love that show. 13 reasons why was a show I had mixed feelings about, but it does belong on this list, because I did love it in a way.

And last I have one food favorite: the Johnny Doodle chocolate, this chocolate is both good for my taste and for the people making it, love it.

And those where all the things I had for you today, half a year flew by, let's hope for another great 6 months.







Reacties

Populaire posts