Spoiler free review: The Replacement

“All I want is for you to stand here and watch the people you love be horribly mutilated. Is that too much to ask?”
The replacement tells the story about Mackie, he is not like others. He comes from a world underneath his own town, but now he is fighting to survive in our world. He doesn't wanna die because of this situation and he will do anything to be with the people he loves.
I really loved this book, I think the story is insanely unique Brenna Yovanoff created a world like I have never seen before which I really loved. The story is really fun and dark at the same time and I was instantly pulled into the story. This is the perfect book for a rainy, cold, dark day.
I would highly recommend this book!

p.s my brother also read it and he loved it, he usually doesn't read book so that says something.

Reacties

Populaire posts