march favorites

and just like that yet another month has passed and it’s April. so here are my march favorites!

First I wanted to mention the Oscars. As a movie fanatic I love when movies I love are recognized and get prizes, and not just the movies but everyone included. So many people work on one movie and you don’t always realize that, so I love that the Oscars have a prize for everyone. I do still want to do a little article about the oscars and what I though about the main prizes given out so I’ll have that up sometime soon.
Next some music favorites. First favorite is the freedom child album by the script and with that their freedom child show. I hadn’t actually listened to the album till a week before the show since we didn’t even plan on going till a week before the show, but I didn’t regret anything. The album is so amazing with so many different songs and they are just genuinely so good and they are the cutest, nicest people. If you want to see some little clips from the show check out my insta @kmwstr and my spaminsta @shootingstarsandsilvermoons
Not too long ago the neighborhood published a new album: the neighborhood. I’m a huge fan of theirs and this album is again just so amazing, I’m obsessed.
About a week ago I watched the justice league movie (review might be coming not sure yet) and even though I didn’t like all of the movie the main song was so good. The song is everybody knows by Sigrid. I in general think she’s an amazingly talented artist and this song proves it again, definitely on repeat.
in the netherlands we have this television show called de wereld draait door and we were the public in the show for one night which was pretty cool!
we also visited the moco in amsterdam. this is a tiny museum with work from Banksy and Lichtenstein. I think Banksy is amazing and I really loved seeing some of their work here.

so thats all for today, have a great april!

Reacties

Populaire posts