spring playlist

with spring officially here I wanted to share another playlist, so enjoy



- everybody knows by sigrid
- don't kill my vie by sigrid
- alien by sabrina carpenter and jonas blue
- boy boy by the chainsmokers
- everybody hates me by the chainsmokers
- alone by halsey, big sean and stefflon don
- poison by taylor grey
- find me by sigma and birdy
- explicit by papa ya
- whisper by boombox cartel and nerve
- daydreamer by bipolar sunshine
- talk is overrated by jeremy zucker and blackbear
- hard feelings by lorde
- river by eminem and ed sheeran
- 3:00 am by finding hope
- next to me by imagine dragons
- psycho by post malone
- delicate by taylor swift
- blue moon by troye sivan
- strawberries and sigarettes by troye sivan
- the good side by troye sivan
- youth by troye sivan
- want you back by 5sos
- friends by marshmello and anne-marie
- sanctify by years and years
- getting over you by lauv
- broken by lund
- i hope your whole life sux by blackbear
- why? by bazzi
- numb by afterparty
- done for my by charlie puth and kehlani
- friend by chase atlantic

thats all, hope you like it



















Reacties

Populaire posts